Sunday, October 25, 2009
officially going private
Ok, I know it will be more inconvenient for you to check on us, but know that I will keep posting at the beginning of the month. Next month we will have extra posts for when our baby is born so look for those. I will invite all the family and friends I know of that I've shared this blog with in the past and you can choose to accept it or not. If you aren't sure you'll be on that list and want to you can leave a comment here or send me an email. I'll privatize this blog next Sunday, Nov. 1st. So please let me know by then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
It would still be nice to get a reminder to check your blog. Even if there were a public blog that had no information except an occasional post that says "time to check the private blog" that would help.
count me in
That's a great idea Doug. I'll look into slurping this one into a new private one and leaving this one public and posting when the monthly post is up.
put me on your list jessica. i love to see your families pic.s :)
Add me :) Can't wait to hear about the new baby!
I'm not sure what you are talking about but count me/us in. For sure we want to continue to watch your family grow and really enjoy the blog you take time to do. Thanks from The Other Jones Family
Ah! I want an invite! I haven't been around... please invite me:
chilerin@yahoo.com is my blogging email...
Erin, since that's your blogging email and you don't have any profile I can only assume which Erin you are that I know, but if you could email me or post more about you (last name, or how you know me) then I'll know for sure that I know you and will send you an invite (please don't be offended, I'm just feeling a bit protective).
Post a Comment